Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Repeat Myself When Under Stress I Repeat Myself When Under Stress...

"Indiscipline" was my introduction to King Crimson, courtesy of my fellow high school graduating classmate and subsequent apartment sharer Mike some twenty years ago. At the time, I thought it sucked. But the more familiar I became with their repertoire, again thanks to Mike, the more I appreciated this song. People tend to go with their first impressions of whatever. In this case, I'm glad I got past my own first impression of this band...





Enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. >But the more familiar I became with their repertoire, again thanks to Mike, the more I appreciated this song.

    Adrian sed,
    The more I look at it
    The more I like it.
    I do think it's good.

    Bartkid sez,
    Heh.
    (I think "Indiscipline" is nice, but being a math-rocker, I always had a greater love for the instrumental "Discipline".)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more of a "Discipline" guy, too. But sometimes, you just gotta hear the antithesis, you know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...