Monday, September 6, 2010

King Crimson Only...

I originally said the new Medley would be a YooToob-free zone. I've decided to amend that policy: King Crimson videos will be allowed on this main page -- and that's it. No other band, not even my favorite, Genesis, will appear here in YooToob form. And I'm going to usher in this amendment with a clip of the first song I ever YooToobed on the old Medley, "Dinosaur"...




Why only King Crimson? Because I saw them during the Thrak tour in which this song was filmed, and they are, by far, the best live act I have ever seen. That's why. Ya don't like it, don't look at it.

Also: I think upwards of 99% of YooToob is utter shit.

Enjoy the video. Or don't. I don't really give a fuck what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...