Friday, October 29, 2010

One Reason Blogging May Be Bad For Me...

I don't know exactly what's going on with me physically, but it wouldn't surprise me to find out that I'm having heart problems. I've been a heavy drinker for many years -- that isn't exactly good for one's heart. But I'm certain there's more to it than that -- whatever that is.

I'll keep y'all posted. In the meantime, hope that nothing else pisses me off to the point where I can't think straight. I'm not really sure I can weather that sort of horseshit anymore...

1 comment:

  1. Find out. That's half the battle. Then take steps to ameliorate the problem.

    ReplyDelete

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...