Saturday, November 27, 2010

More Jim Yeager...

Remember when I wrote about C.? He was the fellow Fur Affinity member who had relapsed on alcohol and drugs, and I thought for sure he was a dead man walking.

Well, he's doing all right these days. I was wrong. And not too long ago, I drew something for him depicting our "fursonas" -- his being a rat, mine being a bear, titled "Don't You Dare Forget About Me...":



Most of the time, I'm a real bastard -- that's just the way I'm geared, I guess. But if you get me one-on-one, and I can see that you're a good spirit... well, you can judge for yourself. On the outside, I'm pretty scrawny and small as bears go. But on the inside, I am pure bear -- loyal and loving to my allies, no questions asked.

One of these days, I'm gonna meet up with the little rat up there. And I intend to make sure that it will be one of the happiest days of his life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...