Monday, January 31, 2011

The Moon And Sixpence...

I can't see myself ever leaving Richmond/Henrico. I didn't come here looking for a place to spend the rest of my life; it just so happens that this is a place where I would have no problem living out the rest of my years. I like it here -- and I can't say that about any other place I've been.

But I don't have any idea what the future holds for me. For that reason, I find it close to impossible to make long-term plans. So I take things one day at a time.

Lately, I've been thinking about leaving the Richmond/Henrico area behind. I don't think I will, but there was a time I never thought I'd leave New England, and look how that turned out.

I don't know how to explain this, other than if I do leave, that's it. I'm gone.

And I'm thinking about it. Y'all better hope the print shop makes me an offer I can't refuse real soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...