Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh, Boy...

I got home from work last night around quarter to seven. By 7:00, I was in bed -- no supper, no Internet, no nothing. Must have woken up and fallen back asleep six or seven times. Got up for good a little after 4 AM today, logged on, checked my e-mail, and went over my finances.

I'm really glad I went straight to bed last night and got the extra rest. This week has been wearing my ass out in more ways than one. I'm going to need whatever energy I've got today, because the print shop is the last place I want to be today -- and if today wasn't Friday, I probably wouldn't bother going in.

There's more to all of this, but I don't have time to discuss it. I have at least five errands I have to run before going to work, and I haven't even showered yet. Once again, my Friday is shot.

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...