Friday, April 1, 2011

I Wonder If This Is Short-term, Long-term, Or Permanent...

I'm definitely getting over this cold, or whatever the hell it is, that's been plaguing me for some nine or ten days. I'm down from spitting out about three liters of snot a day down to one liter, I guess. But it seems that my regular speaking voice has dropped some seven or eight half-tones from where it was a couple weeks ago. It's deeper and a wee bit quieter now. I've always had a quiet voice, but I'm still noticing a change. I don't know what this signifies.

It's weird. I don't mind the change, and I'm not feeling any pain. But I've pretty much gone from a baritone to a bass overnight. What does that mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...