Monday, June 13, 2011

This Is Really Twisted...

And not only that, I think it's ruined "Solisbury Hill" for me for life...


But it almost makes up for that in sheer creativity.

Almost. It's still twisted. Funny, too. But twisted.

Yes, I'm still kickin'. I've had more than usual going on in day-to-day life lately, some of it not too pleasant, much of it draining. That, and getting into arguments with other bloggers isn't as interesting or as constructive as it used to be. It's an additional drain, if you asked me. Seriously, one drain is all I need for now.

More likely than not, I'll explain later. Enjoy the video...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...