Friday, August 26, 2011

Irene...

It's about midnight here in western Henrico county, and so far, nothing. Just an overcast sky.

There's been talk of this storm being another Isabel, something nobody wants, but that hurricane reached Category 5 status. Irene has peaked at 3 and is currently a 2. I think this area will more likely end up with something like Gaston -- a whole lot of fucking rain -- judging by what North Carolina's getting tonight. But I dunno.

Anyhow, I can survive on peanut butter sandwiches and warm Diet Dr. Pepper for a couple of days if I have to. Right now, I have a load of laundry to do -- while there's time.

Til further on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...