Saturday, August 27, 2011

This Just Pisses Me Off...

Fuck whoever the unseen guy in this video clip is...


You know, just because ravens are capable of mimicking human speech, doesn't mean we should require them to do that for our own amusement. If anything, the fact that they are capable of human speech should humble us -- maybe they could teach us a valuable lesson or two.

And maybe I'm just thinking about that dream with the raven I had earlier this week more than I should. All I know is, when I was in that dream walking around with that raven standing on my shoulder, I felt happy.

No, scratch that. I felt honored. That bird, even though it was all in my head, made me feel like I was worth a lot more than some measly damn.

That's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...