Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Little Over Five Months Now...

That's how long it's been since I last had a drink. That may not sound like a big deal to some people. It's a big deal.


First post of the new year, and I have little else to add. Still unemployed, though I do have an interview next week. That, and I'm no longer in Virginia. I live in New Hampshire now, and probably will for quite a while. I have mixed feelings about it. Then again, I have mixed feelings about trainloads of things.


Okay, enough about me. Here's a song from a Richmond-based band, just for the hell of it. Enjoy:





How's everyone else doing?

4 comments:

  1. It's a tremendous accomplishment and you've hard one day at a time to stay sober. Keep up the excellent work. Life will happen for you soon. Staying sober is the first priority.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for today, and the many before it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have noting to say about me at this time,that you know is a change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sanity level in Virginia no doubt went down a few notches upon your departure. On the other hand, your own sanity might have improved. Congratulations on the extended sobriety and best wishes for continued success.

    ReplyDelete

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...