Friday, March 23, 2012

"Exiles"...



It's been a while since we had some Crimson around here. Enjoy.

Oh, by the way, I finally got a new job, after being out of work for a bit over six months. I can't really discuss it here (or, rather, I don't think I can), but I can say that it's not in the printing business. Looks like that career turned out to be a dead end. If I want one or more of them badly enough, this new job has a whole lot of opportunities. At the very least, it's a much-needed fresh start.

Be back later...

1 comment:

  1. >I can't really discuss it here (or, rather, I don't think I can)

    Bartkid sez,
    So, CIA, right?
    I keed, I keed.

    I am glad to hear this news, Jim.

    Thanks for Exiles.
    As reply, here is Talking Drum.

    ReplyDelete

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...