Monday, December 9, 2013

Here We Go...

I don't know how well it can be seen in this shot, but we're getting a little bit of snow this early Monday morning. It's all right for now. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I like the snow. It's good for business, too -- people suddenly think taxis aren't so bad, in much the same way the Tea Party types think government might be a good idea after the shutdown they craved for a few years prevented them from visiting national parks. Funny how that shit works.

All the same, come the 26th, I'm all set with the snow until the next holiday season, thank you. Not that my opinion matters, since this is New Hampshire where winter is closing in on, but there you have it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...