Friday, January 24, 2014

Well, Look At That...


My first YooToob video.

This was recorded while I was bored on a slow work night. I simply took two rubber bands, strapped my phone to the passenger-side visor, pressed record, and started driving. The video quality isn't all that great -- it was done a couple hours before sunrise, and the roads were a bit bumpy and icy -- but the audio came out better than I thought it would. Now all three of my watchers get to find out what my voice sounds like.

Enjoy...

6 comments:

  1. Just visiting, or still around the area?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... Been a long time, hasn't it?

      It looks like I'll be in the area for quite a while. Not exactly what I want, but it'll do temporarily...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I can't find your email address, so what the hell, here's mine:

      mockmed@aol.com

      I've been in NH for two-odd years, and you're the first guy from way back when to find me here. I'll come over! I'll meet you wherever you are, ya mother*&%+#%! :-)

      (Had to throw in a Red reference. It's been too long...)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...