Monday, April 28, 2014

More Nashua...

I used to think all drugs should be decriminalized. Then there's meth. Hard to believe that nasty crap used to be legal. But it was.

From what I've gathered, meth was mostly a rural drug three or four decades ago. That would partly explain why rural folks kept voting Republican all that time, wouldn't it?

I deal with methheads in my current line of work now and then. Them seeing things that aren't there is one thing -- what makes me quiver is when they don't see things that are there...

1 comment:

  1. Meth is nasty crap totally devoid of the redeeming qualities that characterize other illicit drugs (well, I suppose the somewhat shorter life expectancies of hardcore meth heads could be considered a public good), and users pose a threat to themselves and others. If any drug ever deserved prohibition, meth is it.

    ReplyDelete

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...