Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Something Else I Hate...

Getting into fistfights.

Now when it comes to that, my rule of thumb is to always get into it with a guy who's bigger than me. That way, if I lose, I can say, well, he was bigger than me, even if I look like a pussy.

If, somehow, I win, then that poor bastard looks like a bully who got what he deserved. Personally, I'd rather look like a pussy over looking like a bully. Maybe me being about six foot two and weighing around two forty has something to do with that -- I'm bigger than most guys. I just dislike physical violence, in spite of being equipped to handle it.

Which makes being a cabbie that much more interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...