Friday, May 16, 2014

Poker...

I drove a couple guys from Nashua to the River Room in Milford earlier in the week. One of them said they were gonna play some New Hampshire Hold 'Em there.

Now, I asked him to describe that poker variation to me, and he did, in detail. You play against the dealer instead of other players in this case, but then he said something about ten spots and three cards, and I was busy driving, so what with my Swiss cheese memory paired with my innate adversion to multitasking while driving a taxi, I don't remember what the hell he explained. Why I even asked him in the first place beats the musk out of me.

But it's poker, and I kinda like poker. Perhaps I'll visit the River Room at some point, if only to figure out how New Hampshire Hold 'Em works...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...