Wednesday, August 27, 2014

For The Record...

Come October, I'll have been driving a taxi in Nashua for two years. You know what? Nashua is the most bigoted place I've ever lived in. Granted, you drive a cab for a living anywhere, you hear all kinds of stories. But I never heard so much "that cunt this, this faggot that, and this other nigger that other thing" before coming here. Oh Good Lord.

You keep hearing the Live Free Or Die motto around here. I'd like to know when the Live Free part is gonna kick in, because all I ever get from these clowns is Die.

And furthermore, we don't look at color when we choose a cat or dog, or a horse or donkey, for a friend, so why should it matter with a human? We should always look deeper than skin level for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...