Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I Wonder If Nashua Is Slowly Killing Me...

Last night, I tried to be a good cabbie by helping a way too drunk guy make it home. In doing so, he managed to knock both of us on our butts after I helped him out of the car. I'm a little over six feet tall and tip the scales around 240, but this prick was in his 60s and about as heavy as me and completely uncooperative. And if it wasn't for the fact that this was a seniors' place I was bringing him to, I would have curb-stomped him until I was satisfied and drove the fuck off.

If this is the sort of shit I have to look forward to as I get old, then kill me now. I don't want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...