Friday, October 10, 2014

Like I Need Another Reason To Hate Nashua...

I was in my room last night, watching a movie and texting a friend, when some stupid-ass crackhead knocked on my door. I didn't know it was a stupid-ass crackhead until I opened the door, but anyway...

He was all feisty like, who are you, I said um, who the fuck are you, he lunged at me, I grabbed him, he got me in a headlock, I slammed him against the wall, and we scuffled for maybe ten seconds. Finally he stormed off as we traded insults. That was that.

Today, I woke up sore in my upper right chest from that scrap, but otherwise, he didn't hurt me. I'm okay. But I'm still a bit pissed off...

1 comment:

  1. Another reason to move out of that place!!!

    M.

    ReplyDelete

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...