Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Okay, This Is Nuts...

This photo doesn't do it a lot of justice, but it has been snowing in Nashua pretty much non-stop for the last twenty-four hours. There is no cab service around here that I know of -- around 11 PM Monday, our dispatcher said the NPD confirmed that there was a statewide ban on travel come midnight, and that's likely to be in effect well into Wednesday. I did venture out on foot a few times after cashing out. This is probably the nastiest snowstorm I've seen since... the blizzard of '78? Do I really have to go that far back? Because this is brutal. This is fucking brutal. Not as brutal as what folks in the Buffalo area went through not too long ago, but still.

I can't wait for the opening day of baseball...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...