Friday, September 23, 2016

For The Record...

I'm voting for Hillary Clinton. I've known this for at least a year.

She could die of a seizure in office. I could die of anything while casting my ballot.

I'm not scared of a Trump presidency. I'm more alarmed over a religious Right clown like Mike Pence being one heartbeat away from the Oval Office. We tried that faith-based baby formula last decade. Didn't work.

To paraphrase Lyndon Johnson, I may not know much, but I know the difference between Chicken Little and chicken shit. I don't care for either, but if I have to choose one or the other, I think Chicken Little will eventually calm down. As for chicken shit? I'm done, goodbye.

(Author's note: It's hard to blog using a cell phone. The post looked lousy. It looks better now...)

1 comment:

  1. trustNjesus, ya ol coot.
    Ya dont got long.
    And if you HAD
    voted for o'er-the-Hillary,
    Jesus sez...
    FEW SHALL ENTER SEVENTH-HEAVEN.

    trustNjesus.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete

This is a First Amendment zone, but I do use word verification now. If you don't like that, well, this is also a Fifth Amendment zone. Take your pick...